``This kind of expense is in no one's best interest,'' said Susan Foerster, chief of the California Department of Health Service's cancer prevention and nutrition section.
What does CPNS stand for?
CPNS stands for Cancer Prevention and Nutrition Section (California Department of Health Services)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPNS
We have 16 other meanings of CPNS in our Acronym Attic
- Children for the Protection of Nature in Palestine
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
- Council of Practical Nurse Programs of New York State
- Cancer Patient Need Questionnaire (oncology)
- Certificate in Pre-Nursing Qualifications
- Center for Pregnancy and Newborn Research (University of Texas Health Sciences Center; San Antonio, TX)
- Centre for Policy in Nursing Research
- Common Pool Natural Resource
- Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination
- Calon Pegawai Negeri Sipil (Indonesian: Civil Servant Jobs Candidate)
- Centre of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (Queensland University of Technology; Brisbane, Australia)
- Cervical Phrenic Nerve Stimulation
- Coastal Protection and Nourishment System
- Current Prices Not Seasonally Adjusted
- Crystal Palace National Sports Centre (UK)
- Center for the Philosophy of Nature and Science Studies
- Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science (UK)
- Calcium Phosphate Nanoclusters Technology
- Central and Peripheral Nervous Tissue (oncology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Susan Foerster, chief of the Cancer Prevention and Nutrition Section of the California Department of Health Services, admits that her department faces an uphill battle in getting Californians to reach their daily requirements of fruits and vegetables.