New research by the Cancer Foundation of Western Australia found that those who took supplements cut the risk of their child developing acute lymphoblastic by 60 per cent.
What does CFWA stand for?
CFWA stands for Cancer Foundation of Western Australia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFWA
We have 2 other meanings of CFWA in our Acronym Attic
- Conceptual Framework
- Continuous Fillet Weld (engineering)
- Contributing Family Worker (classification)
- Copenhagen Fashion Week (Denmark)
- Crossfit Woodbridge (Woodbridge, VA)
- CS ChemFinder Document (file extension)
- Cubic Feet of Water (measurement)
- Custom Firmware
- Customer-Facing Web(site)
- Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide
- Caney Fork Watershed Association (Cookeville, TN)
- Cedar Falls Wrestling Alliance (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Close Focus Wide Angle (photography)
- Community Family Welfare Association (Nepal)
- Communauté Française Wallonie-Bruxelles (French: French Community Wallonia-Brussels; Belgium)
- California Farm Water Coalition (Sacramento, CA)
- California Federation of Women's Clubs
- Center for Family, Work and Community (University of Massachusetts Lowell; Lowell, MA)
- Christian Family Worship Center
- Community Film Workshop of Chicago (est. 1971; Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study conducted at the Cancer Foundation of Western Australia in West Perth evaluated the parents of 83 children who had been diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and 166 randomly selected parents with children of similar age and background who did not have leukemia.
Thompson of the Cancer Foundation of Western Australia in West Perth and her colleagues followed 83 children under the age of 15 who had acute lymphoblastic leukemia, and twice the number without the disease.