MD Anderson receives a cancer center support grant from the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health.
What does CCSG stand for?
CCSG stands for Cancer Center Support Grant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCSG
We have 44 other meanings of CCSG in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Program
- Certified Common Security Framework Practitioner (Health Information Trust Alliance)
- Central Coast Space Frontier Society (Australia)
- China Committee for Surface Finishing Technology
- Cimarron Crossing Santa Fe Trail Festival
- County Children's Services Facilitation Team (Alabama)
- covariant closed string field theory
- Communications, Control & Security Functional Working Group (joint/federal ecommerce)
- Catholic Community of St Francis Xavier (Cockeysville, MD)
- Cambridge Consulting Services Group (Cambridge, MA)
- Centro Culturale San Giorgio (Italian: Saint George Cultural Center; Ferrara, Italy)
- Commander, Carrier Strike Group (US Navy)
- Consumer Card Services Group (American Express)
- Corpus Christianorum, Series Graeca (publication)
- Council of Commonwealth Student Governments (Pennsylvania State University)
- Carroll County Student Government Association
- Chicago Center for the Study of Groups and Organizations (A.K. Rice Institute; Illinois)
- Canadian Council on Smoking and Health
- Center for Community Self-Help (Durham, NC)
- Cocolalla Creek Sport Horses (Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research was supported in part by a Cancer Center Support Grant (CA021765) from the National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health and ALSAC.
The work was supported in part by supported in part by a National Cancer Institute Cancer Center Support Grant and ALSAC.
The study utilized the Chemistry Core of the Michigan Diabetes Research and Training Center, which is funded by grant DK020572 from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, the General Clinical Research Center (funded by grant M01-RR000042 from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the NIH) and the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center Support Grant P30-CA46592.
The DF/HCC, launched in 1999 and supported in 2000 by a Cancer Center Support Grant from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, is the largest cancer center in the U.
This work was supported in part by a Cancer Center Support grant, ALSAC and the Assisi Foundation of Memphis.
Hohn is the Principal Investigator of the National Cancer Institute Cancer Center Support Grant and serves on the boards of the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, Buffalo Niagara Partnership, and the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra.
This work was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health, a Cancer Center Support Grant, the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council and ALSAC.