In Vivo Imaging Workspace, part of NCI's cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid (caBIG).
What does caBIG stand for?
caBIG stands for Cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid (National Cancer Institute website)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of caBIG
- Canadian Association of Business Incubation (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Cape Ann Business Incubator (Gloucester, MA)
- Carol Anderson by Invitation
- Central America Business Intelligence
- Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International (UK)
- Collateral Assignment of Beneficial Interest (lending on an asset held in trust)
- Colorado Association of Business Intermediaries
- Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux International (UK)
- Canada Alberta Beef Industry Development Fund
- Cancer Bioinformatics Grid
- Cognitive Analysis and Brain Imaging Lab (University of California, Davis)
- Canadian Aquatic Biomonitoring Network (Canada)
- Command Automated Budget Interactive Network
- Computer Applications in the Biosciences (journal)
- Center for Advancing Business through Information Technology
- Half Cat Half Rabbit
- Canadian Association of Black Journalists
- Chicago Association of Black Journalists (Chicago, IL)
- Club Atletico Boca Juniors
- Columbus Association of Black Journalists (Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Latin American countries and the United States will link their research efforts through the cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid, an information network that allows researchers to share data and knowledge.
a healthcare data warehousing and clinical intelligence solutions provider, today announced that it has become a licensed cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid (caBIG([R])) Support Service Provider by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) with a specialization in deployment support for software applications in the caBIG([R]) Life Sciences Distribution (LSD) Bundle.