Statements regarding the timing and amount of cancellation of debt, any gains on the cancellation of debt, or additional debt repurchases, as well as any other statements that are not historical facts in this release, are forward-looking statements that involve certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions.
What does COD stand for?
COD stands for Cancellation of Debt
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COD
We have 223 other meanings of COD in our Acronym Attic
- Chamber Of Commerce of the United States of America (informally known as the US. Chamber of Commerce)
- Compiler Optimization Meets Compiler Verification (Workshop)
- Control Optimisation and Calculus of Variations
- Central Oneida County Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Clark Mills, NY)
- Cloak of Crystalline Waters (Everquest, gaming)
- Circle Oaks County Water District (Napa, CA)
- Committee on Children with Disabilities (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Cadet on Duty
- Call of Duty (game)
- Canadian Oxford Dictionary
- Capacity On Demand
- Captain on Deck
- Carbone Organique Dissous (French: Dissolved Organic Carbon)
- Cardiovasculaire, Obésité et Diabète
- Care of the Devil (AC/DC song)
- Career Opportunities Development (California)
- Carrier Onboard Delivery
- Cascaded Optical Delay Line
- Case of Department
- Cash On Delivery (shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While visiting the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa to mark the African Union's 50th anniversary, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, said the cancellation of debt would allow African countries to boost economic ties with Brazil.
com)-- There is considerable confusion among homeowners, investors and even accounting professionals concerning the proper tax treatment of cancellation of debt income.
The cancellation of debts was mentioned as something that Egypt would like to see, but there was no formal request.
According to analysts, the cancellation of debt sales for the longest stretch in a year suggests that policy makers want banks to keep cash to defend against declines in oil prices and a slowdown in the global recovery.
You should expect to receive a form from your lender known as form 1099-C, cancellation of debt.
They are Liz Twist, Unison political officer for the North; Anna Turley, deputy director of New Local Government Network and former special adviser to Hilary Armstrong as social exclusion Minister and David Blunkett as Home Secretary; Pat Glass, Government Education Adviser and Lanchester Parish Councillor; Lisa Homan, councillor on London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham; Lauren Todd, a 23-year-old Politics Student from Delves Lane in Consett and Ann Pettifor, Economics writer and commentator, co-founder of the Jubilee 2000 campaign for the cancellation of debt of poor countries.
The Sudanese minister of finance, Awad Ahmed Al-Jaz, and the Japanese Ambassador to Sudan, Yuichi Ishii, signed a memorandum on the cancellation of debt at the Ministry of Finance and National Economy.