Working with the Canberra Institute of Technology, the University will develop pathways to university and develop new qualifications to give students more options for a rewarding career.
What does CIT stand for?
CIT stands for Canberra Institute of Technology (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIT
We have 303 other meanings of CIT in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Industrial Solid Waste Incinerator
- Coal Industry Social Welfare Organization
- Center for International Social Work Studies (Unviersity of Connecticut)
- Channel Island Stock Exchange
- Customer Interface System Extension (Sprint)
- Computer Information Systems (degree)
- Cab Interior Temperature
- Cable Interface Translator
- California Institute of Technology
- Call In Time
- Canterbury Institute of Technology (Australia)
- Capital Investment Team
- Care Integration Team
- Career Institute of Technology (Easton, Pennsylvania)
- Carnegie Institute of Technology
- Case Institute of Technology (CWRU, Cleveland, OH)
- Cash In Transit (vehicle, i.e., armored car)
- Cauchy Integral Theorem (math, engineering)
- Cebu Institute of Technology
- Cellule d'Ingénierie et de Transfert (French: Cell Engineering and Transfer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is employed as Public Art Project Officer with artsACT and holds honorary positions as President of the Capital Arts Patrons Organisation (CAPO) and on the Canberra Institute of Technology Centre for Creative Industries Advisory Committee.
Dr Colin Adrian, from the Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) is overseeing the upgrading of facilities and functions at CIT with a $250 million investment over the next 20 years.