NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings upgrades to 'A' from 'A-' the rating on approximately $90 million of outstanding Canaveral Port Authority (the port, the authority) port revenue bonds.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Canaveral Port Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Petroleum Association
- Canadian Philosophical Association
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Canadian Pinzgauer Association
- Canadian Poetry Association
- Canadian Police Association
- Canadian Poolplayers Association
- Canadian Psychiatric Association
- Canadian Psychological Association
- Canadian Public Administration (journal; Wiley)
- Capability Provisioning Activity (NECC program)
- Car Park Attendant
- Care Programme Approach (UK mental health policy)
- Cargo Preference Act of 1954
- Caribbean Philosophical Association
- Caring People Alliance
- Carolina Performing Arts (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Carry Propagate Adder
- Carter Partnership Award (various schools)
- Cartes Postales Anciennes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Port Canaveral Inks $42 Million Financing for Facilities Expansion The Canaveral Port Authority today closed on a $42 million loan from PNC Financial Services Group to accelerate the development of a new cruise terminal and cargo facilities.
has entered into an agreement with Las Vegas Cruise Lines, the owner of the gambling ship, Liquid Vegas, located at the Cape Canaveral Port Authority dock in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
18 NASA/Kennedy Space Center Annual Business Opportunities Expo 2005, sponsored by Kennedy Space Center Small Business Council, the 45th Space Wing, Canaveral Port Authority, and various Congressional Representatives, in Port Canaveral, FL.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings affirms the 'A-' rating on approximately $109 million of outstanding Canaveral Port Authority (the port, the authority) port revenue bonds.
18 NASA/Kennedy Space Center Annual Business Opportunities Expo 2005, sponsored by Kennedy Space Center Small Business Council, the 45th Space Wing, Canaveral Port Authority, and various congressional representatives, in Port Canaveral, FL.
10 +/- acres is currently leased from Canaveral Port Authority, with thirty five years remaining on the ground lease, and includes a 69,278 +/- sf.
2 million of outstanding Canaveral Port Authority (the 'authority') port revenue bonds.