4) Erik Wang, "Canadian Sovereignty in the Arctic," Canadian Yearbook of International Law 1976, 307-12.
What does CYIL stand for?
CYIL stands for Canadian Yearbook of International Law
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Children and Youth Initiative (various locations)
- China Yuchai International Ltd. (est. 1993; Singapore)
- Chinatown Youth Initiatives
- Council for Yukon Indians (est. 1973; Canada)
- Christian Youth in Action
- Create Your Ideal Body (weight loss program)
- Children and Youth Intensive Case Management
- China YCT International Group
- Canal de Isabel II (water supply for Madrid, Spain)
- Christian Youth in Motion (Alberta, Canada.)
- Cyber Imagination
- California Youth Involvement Network (now California and Nevada Youth Network)
- Cyberinfrastructure for e-Science (workshop)
- Council of Young Israel Rabbis
- China Youth International Travel
- College Year in Thailand (University of Wisconsin; Madison, WI)
- Children and Youth Investment Trust Corporation (Washington, DC)
- Camp Young Judea
- Campaign for Youth Justice
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover Series: title JC21 This is the 45th volume of The Canadian Yearbook of International Law, issued annually under the auspices of the Canadian Society of International Law and the Canadian Council of International Law.