She was named Business Woman in 1992 and 1996, is the award-winner of the Marketing Alpha 1997, the Distribution Alpha 1999 and has been a finalist in the 1999 Canadian Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards.
What does CWEYA stand for?
CWEYA stands for Canadian Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Child Welfare Eligibility and Services Tracking System (Colorado)
- Cornwall Women in Science Engineering and Technology (UK)
- Cape Windjammers Education Trust (South Africa)
- Center for Women Entrepreneurs in Technology
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology (est. 1998; India)
- Chipembele Wildlife Education Trust (Zambia)
- California Worksite Education and Training Act
- Central Wisconsin Educational Theatre Alliance
- Community Work Education and Training Network (UK)
- Caution and Warning Electronics Unit (NASA)
- Campaign for Working Families
- Canada West Foundation (Economic Institute)
- Canadian Wildlife Federation
- Canadian Wushu Federation
- Canary Wharf Films (UK)
- Caution Wet Floor (sign)
- Center for Working Families
- Ceramic Waste Form
- Championship Wrestling from Florida (est. 1961)
- Chelsea-Area Wellness Foundation (Chelsea, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rotman Management also features the latest news and events from the Rotman School including a report on the winners of the 2002 Rotman Canadian Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards.