There is no doubt that wireless technology plays a crucial role in keeping Canadians safe, said Bernard Lord, president and CEO of the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA).
What does CWTA stand for?
CWTA stands for Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWTA
We have 16 other meanings of CWTA in our Acronym Attic
- Copper Water Tube (plumbing fittings)
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust (UK)
- Coursework Tool (physical therapy)
- Cowra, New South Wales, Australia - Cowra (Airport Code)
- Creditable Withholding Tax
- Customer Wait Time
- Hundred Weight (C for Centum, a hundred and Wt for weight)
- Cadillac/Wexford Transit Authority
- Call Waiting Time-Out Announcement
- Canadian Wood Truss Association (industry group)
- Central Wisconsin Tourism Association
- Charlotte World Trade Association
- China Wool Textile Association
- Computers and Writing Teaching Assistants
- Connecticut World Trade Association
- Corridor Wide Technical Assistance
- Creature with the Atom Brain (band)
- Cathie Wright Technical Assistance Center (California Institute for Mental Health)
- Careful With That Axe, Eugene (Pink Floyd song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Source: Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association.
the leading provider of intelligent infrastructure services for the Internet and telecommunications networks, today announced that carrier members of the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA) will use its global Short Messaging Service (SMS) platform so that subscribers can communicate cost-effectively using text messaging.
12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rogers Communications announced that the following was released by the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA).
Carl Liu, President of Huawei Canada, to the Board of Directors of the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA).
Announced by the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA), this initiative is the broadest of its kind in North America and will enable customers with MMS-capable phones, to send rich content such as photos, graphics, audio clips and video clips to other MMS-capable phone users.
mobi Domain DUBLIN, Ireland & OTTAWA -- The dotMobi Advisory Group (MAG) and the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA) today signed an Industry Alliance Memorandum of Agreement to support each organisation's initiatives.
According to the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association, Canadians already send more than two million phone-to-phone text messages every day.