1) Canadian Wine Institute Red Book, 750 ml sales, June 2000 (2) IRI Infoscan, 750 ml sales, 12 weeks ending August 15, 1999 (3) IRI Infoscan, 750 ml sales, 12 weeks ending August 15, 1999 Southcorp Wines Financial Performance (Australian Dollars) and Sales Growth FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE $million 1999 2000 Change '99/00 ===================== Sales Revenue(a) 660 771 17.
What does CWI stand for?
CWI stands for Canadian Wine Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWI
We have 124 other meanings of CWI in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Workers Health Trust (Ireland; established 1994)
- Cold Water Hammer Test Facility (nuclear energy plant)
- Center for Wound Healing and Tissue Regeneration (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Canada Western Hard White Spring (wheat)
- Critical Wildlife Habitat Zone (landowner restricted timberland; Texas)
- Cable & Wireless Inc.
- California WellBeing Institute (Westlake Village, California)
- California Wine Institute
- Camping World, Inc. (Bakersfield, CA)
- Canadian Whale Institute
- Carlson Welding, Inc. (Kansas)
- Centrum Voor Werk En Inkomen (Dutch: National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science)
- Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica
- Certified Welding Inspector
- Child Well-Being Index
- Civil War Initiative
- Claim-Warrant-Impact (debate strategy)
- Clean Water Indiana
- Cloud Liquid Water Index
- Cloverway International (Animé production company)