Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association 160 James Naismith Drive Gloucester, Ontario Canada K1B 5N4 (613) 748-5685 Governs 10 sports, most with junior divisions.
What does CWSA stand for?
CWSA stands for Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWSA
We have 14 other meanings of CWSA in our Acronym Attic
- Copper Wire Screen
- Correction Worksheet
- Cotton Wool Spot (optometry)
- Counseling and Wellness Service (various schools)
- Coupling Wave Solutions (France)
- Crash Worthy Seat
- Custom Wheel Solutions LLC (Greensboro, GA)
- Division of Child Welfare Services
- Child Welfare Services Case Management System (California database application for all child abuse records)
- Cell Wall Skeleton and Monophosphoryl Lipid A
- Child Welfare South Africa
- China Water Supply Association
- Combat Water Survival Assessment (US Army)
- Commercial Weather Services Association (now American Weather and Climate Industry Association)
- Community Water and Sanitation Agency (Ghana)
- Constant Width Slot Antenna
- Canada West Ski Areas Association
- Civil War Sites Advisory Commission
- Cookstown and Western Shores Area Network (Ireland, UK; est. 1996; rural community group)
- Chennai Water Supply Augmentation Project (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part II introduces the organizations and profiles organizers from the Canadian Amputee Sports Association, Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing, Canadian Blind Sports Association, Canadian Cerebral Palsy Sports Association, Canadian Paralympic Committee, Canadian Special Olympics, and Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association.
This symposium, sponsored by the Rick Hansen Centre in cooperation with the Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association, attracted national and international experts in the areas of coaching, officiating, and classification for wheelchair basketball.