In Canada, permits may require stakeholders to monitor levels in water or biota, or to address the Canadian Water Quality Guidelines of 1 mcg/L in surface waters.
What does CWQG stand for?
CWQG stands for Canadian Water Quality Guidelines
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Central Washington Public Utilities (collective bargaining association)
- Call with Questions
- Center for Water Quality
- Classes Without Quizzes (lecture series; various universities)
- Culture in the Workplace Questionnaire
- Canadian Water Quality Association
- Combined Work/Quality Assurance Project Plan (Massachusetts)
- Company Wide Quality Control
- Colorado Water Quality Control Division (Denver, CO)
- Colorado Water Quality Forum
- Canadian Water Quality Index
- Company Wide Quality Improvement
- Company Wide Quality Management
- Continuous Water Quality Monitoring (various locations)
- Colorado Water Quality Monitoring Council
- Cultural Website Quality Principles
- Critical Water Quality Zones (Austin, TX)
- Cabinet War Rooms (UK)
- California Western Railroad
- Call When Ready
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 Users ManuaL, Canadian Water Quality Guidelines for the Protection of Aquatic Life.
The samples showed great variation in quality, and some exceeded the Canadian Water Quality Guidelines for drinking water for TDS, chloride, and lead.