Don't forget to get your CME credit The 68th Annual Meeting of the CUA is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and is developed and approved by the Canadian Urological Association.
What does CUA stand for?
CUA stands for Canadian Urological Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUA
We have 84 other meanings of CUA in our Acronym Attic
- See You (chat)
- University of Colorado
- Cubic Centimeter
- See You Later (chat)
- Copper and Fiber Optic
- Common Update/Equipment
- Control Unit/Science Data Formatter
- Common Update/Trunking
- Contested Cities - Urban Universities
- See You Too (chat)
- Capacité Universitaire d'Arbitrage (French: Capacity University of Arbitration)
- Carrier Utilization Agreement
- Catholic University of America
- Catholic University of Angola
- Center for Ultracold Atoms
- Center for Underwater Archeology
- Centera Universal Access (EMC)
- Centralized User Administration (Nortel)
- Centre d'Ufologie Amateur (French: Amateur Ufology Center)
- Centre Universitaire des Appalaches (French: Appalachian University Center; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org * 2011 Annual Meeting of the Canadian Urological Association 26 - 29 Haziran 2011 Montreal, QC, Canada Tel: +1 514 395 0376 Faks: +1 514 875 0205 web: www.
The Canadian urologists discussed the success of Ablatherm-HIFU treatment in locally confined prostate cancer cases and clinical data demonstrating effectiveness of the Ablatherm-HIFU device in both early stage and radiation failure patients at the recent Canadian Urological Association meeting held in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
chairman of the Department of Urology at Queen's University and past president of the Canadian Urological Association, showed that the AuraTek FDP test has a sensitivity of 84% compared with 39% for urine cytology.
The results were presented today at the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Urological Association.
3] Several guidelines have been established; the American Urological Association and Canadian Urological Association favour the inclusion of PSA testing as a tool for prostate cancer screening,[sup.
2010 Annual Meeting of the Canadian Urological Association 27 - 30 Haziran 20W Charlottetown, Kanada Tel: +1-514-395-0376 Faks: +1-514-875-0205 web: www.
Unyime Nseyo from the University of West Virginia presented PHOTOFRIN data to the Canadian urologist community at The Canadian Urological Association Annual Meeting in Ottawa, Canada in June during a symposium.