We held our annual conference June 7-8, 2013 at the University of Victoria, British Columbia, with the Canadian University Music Society and the Congress of the Canadian Federation of Humanities and Social Sciences.
What does CUMS stand for?
CUMS stands for Canadian University Music Society (aka Société de Musique des Universités Canadienne)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUMS
We have 1 other meaning of CUMS in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Union Members Insurance Society (Canada)
- Cumulative Techniques and Procedures in Clinical Microbiology
- Consorzio Universitario Mediterraneo Orientale (Italian: Mediterranean University Oriental Consortium)
- Coordinated Undefined Moving Others
- Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy (Brookings Institution; now the Metropolitan Policy Project)
- Communitary Universal Microcontroller Programmer
- Cambridge University Modern Pentathlon Club
- Canadian University Music Review
- College and University Machine Records Conference (now College and University Computer Users Association)
- Cambridge University Music Society
- Chiba University Medical School (Japan)
- Chronic Ultra Mild Stress
- Credit Union Mortgage Service (New Mexico)
- Cambridge University Malaysia and Singapore Association
- College and University Mail Services Association (est. 1988)
- Cardiff University Mountain Bike Club
- China University of Mining and Technology
- Columbia University Mock Trial (New York)
- Comunidade Urbana do Médio Tejo (Portugal)
- China University of Mining and Technology Beijing
Samples in periodicals archive:
language=en), was previewed at the joint meeting of the Canadian Association of Music Libraries (CAML) and the Canadian University Music Society (CUMS) in May 2007, with the official launch occurring on 14 June 2007.
CAML convened in conjunction with the Canadian University Music Society and our conference was just one of the many associations meeting under the umbrella of the Congress of the Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences.