Fundraising and Publicity for Operas in Seventeenth-Century Venice," Canadian University Music Review, 23, no.
What does CUMR stand for?
CUMR stands for Canadian University Music Review
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Credit Union Member Insurance Services (Canada)
- Credit Union Members Insurance Society (Canada)
- Cumulative Techniques and Procedures in Clinical Microbiology
- Cummins Classic Cars (Cummins, South Australia)
- Cummins Real Estate (Cortland, NY)
- Consorzio Universitario Mediterraneo Orientale (Italian: Mediterranean University Oriental Consortium)
- Coordinated Undefined Moving Others
- Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy (Brookings Institution; now the Metropolitan Policy Project)
- Communitary Universal Microcontroller Programmer
- Cambridge University Modern Pentathlon Club
- College and University Machine Records Conference (now College and University Computer Users Association)
- Cambridge University Music Society
- Canadian University Music Society (aka Société de Musique des Universités Canadienne)
- Chiba University Medical School (Japan)
- Chronic Ultra Mild Stress
- Credit Union Mortgage Service (New Mexico)
- Cambridge University Malaysia and Singapore Association
- College and University Mail Services Association (est. 1988)
- Cardiff University Mountain Bike Club
- China University of Mining and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The biannual Canadian University Music Review (ISSN 0710-0353), published by the Canadian University Music Society/Societe de musique des universities canadiennes, has changed its name to Intersections: Canadian Journal of Music/Revue canadienne de musique (ISSN 1911-0146) starting with number 25, part 1-2 (2005).
Canadian University Music Review (ISSN 0710-0353), published by the Canadian Music Society/Societe de musique des universities canadiennes, is behind in publication.