In addition, the appraisal theories or methodologies used must be consistent with the professional practice standards of the Appraisal Institute of Canada's (AIC) Canadian Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and the practices in the field.
What does CUSPAP stand for?
CUSPAP stands for Canadian Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (Appraisal Institute of Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Committee on Undergraduate Standings and Petitions
- Committee United for Safety and Protection (San Francisco, CA)
- Commonly Used System Program
- Comprehensive Unit-Based Safety Program (Johns Hopkins University)
- Council of Unions and Student Programs
- Credit Underlying Securities Pricing (Credit Suisse First Boston)
- Cryogenic Upper Stage Project
- Cyclotron Up-Scattering Process
- Cisco Unity System Preparation Assistant
- Columbia University Scale for Psychopathology in Alzheimer's disease
- Central United States Registry
- Champaign-Urbana Special Recreation (Illinois)
- Commander's Unit Status Report (US Army)
- Cambridge University Strathspey and Reel Club (UK)
- Chulalongkorn University Social Research Institute (Thailand)
- Canada United States Regional Planning Group
- Cambridge University Scientific Society (UK)
- Cambridge University Socialist Society (now Cambridge Universities Labour Club; UK)
- Cisco Unity Support Specialist (technology consultant)
- College Undergraduate Stress Scale (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reasonable Appraiser Standard The 2004 edition of the Canadian Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (Standards) issued by the Appraisal Institute of Canada provides guidance as to the level of performance the public should expect from its members.