According to the company, its employees based at its subsidiaries such as Canadian Tire Retail, Canadian Tire Financial Services, and Mark s and FGL Sports, will be using Blackberry 10 smartphones as their primary business device by the end of April.
What does CTFS stand for?
CTFS stands for Canadian Tire Financial Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTFS
We have 23 other meanings of CTFS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care (formerly known as Canadian Task Force on the Periodic Health Examination)
- Canadian Task Force on the Periodic Health Examination (now Canadian Task Force on Preventative Health Care)
- Cargo Tank Facility Review (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration; US Department of Transportation)
- Center for Contaminant Transport, Fate, and Remediation (Baltimore, MD)
- Classroom Test of Formal Reasoning
- Cohort Total Fertility Rate
- Colliding Tori Fusion Reactor (pulsed thermonuclear fusion device)
- Counter Terrorism First Response (Australian Federal Police)
- Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Regulator
- California Tree Failure Report Program (University of California; tree failure information; est. 1987)
- Center for Tropical Forest Science
- Central Technical Support Facility
- Chop That Freakin' Sportster (polite form)
- Common Time Frequency System
- Continuous-Time Fourier Series
- Consolidated Targeted Financial Sanctions List
- Centre Technique Forestier Tropical (French: Center for Tropical Forests; Centre de Cooperation Internationale en Recherche Agronomique pour le Developpement; France)
- Cohomological Topological Field Theories
- Cold Water Tail Flick Test (bioelectromagnetics)
- Color Thin Film Transistor
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHS), which has entered into a three year Services Agreement with Canadian Tire Financial Services Limited (CTFS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited (TSX-CTC.
As one of the largest bankcard franchises in Canada, Canadian Tire Financial Services relies on the customized products and secure services of TSYS," said Marco Marrone, president of Canadian Tire Financial Services.
Canadian Tire Financial Services manages related financial products and services for retail and petroleum customers, and also markets other value-added products to our customers.
Canadian Tire Financial Services manages related financial products and services for retail and petroleum customers, and also markets other value-added products to its customers.
March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Canadian Tire Financial Services (CTFS) and Mosaic Software, the global transaction software provider, announced today that Mosaic's Postilion EFT software will be installed to handle authorization switching and routing for transactions initiated throughout Canadian Tire's inter-related network of businesses.
Canadian Tire Financial Services manages related financial products and services for retail and petroleum customers, and also markets other value added products to our customers.
Canadian Tire has worked with TSYS since 1998, when Canadian Tire Financial Services converted its private-label and MasterCard accounts from an in-house system to the TS2(R) processing system by TSYS.