We are slow adopters," said Bob Fortier, president of the Canadian Telework Association and InnoVisions Canada, a telework consulting firm based in Ottawa.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Canadian Telework Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- Calculated Time of Arrival (aviation)
- California Teachers Association
- California Telephone Association
- California Transportation Authority
- California Trucking Association
- Call to Action (Catholic lay organization)
- Call to Arms (Diablo 2 gaming)
- Call to Arms (gaming, Lord of Destruction Runeword)
- Call to Australia (political group)
- Canada Transportation Act
- Canadian Theatre Agreement
- Canadian Transportation Agency
- Canadian Trotting Association
- Cancer-Testis Antigen (immunotherapy)
- Capital Theory Approach
- Capitalization of Tangible Assets
- Care Taiwan Association
- Catamount Trail Association (Burlington, VT)
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - Fontanarossa (Airport Code)
- CDS (Combat Direction System) Track Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is also home to the Canadian Telework Association, a non-profit organization created to promote teleworking in Canada.
PATENT & TRADEMARK OFFICE * Federal Government Telework Advocate Award to BRUCE MEHLMAN, Assistant Secretary for Technology Policy, United States Department of Commerce * State Government Telework Award to THE TELEWORK COLLABORATIVE * International Telework Award to BOB FORTIER, President and Founder, the Canadian Telework Association * Non-Profit Organization Telework Award to AARP * Telework Research Award to AT&T * Telework Call Center Award to ARO, Inc.