When it comes to marketing, the Canadian Sugar Institute lists member companies on their websites who market their products.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Canadian Sugar Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Campbell Scientific, Inc. (Logan, Utah, USA)
- Campus Specialization Initiative
- Campus Student Involvement (various schools)
- Can't Say It
- Can't Spell It
- Can't Stand Idiots
- Canada Steamship Inspection
- Canadian Securities Institute
- Canadian Society for Immunology
- Canadian Society of Immigration
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (St. Paul, MN)
- Career Sports International
- Caregiver Strain Index
- Carrefour de Solidarité Internationale (French: Crossroads of International Solidarity; Canada)
- Carrier Scale Internetworking
- Case-Shiller Index (real estate industry)
- Casino Service Industry (New Jersey Casino Control Commission)
- Caspian Services, Inc. (various organizations)
- Cast Stone Institute (Winder, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And one of the co-authors of its paper exonerating sugar was a scientific advisor to the Canadian Sugar Institute.
He has served as Chairman of the Canadian Sugar Institute.
The investigation is in response to a complaint submitted by The Canadian Sugar Institute on behalf of Canadian producers of refined sugar.