This study was supported by the Physicians' Services Incorporated Foundation (a nonprofit medical research charity), the Canadian Institutes for Health Research, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario, the Canadian Stroke Network, the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, and the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
What does CSN stand for?
CSN stands for Canadian Stroke Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSN
We have 244 other meanings of CSN in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Sutton Movement Writing (La Jolla, California)
- Coastal Sediment Management Workgroup (California)
- Colours and Symbols Maintenance Working Group (International Hydrographic Organization)
- Community Sensor Model Working Group (US National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency)
- Contaminated Sites Management Working Group (Environment Canada)
- Canadian Swimwear Model of the Year (Canada)
- Cable Shopping Network
- Calvary Satellite Network
- Canada Stockwatch News
- Canadian Stamp News
- Canadian Syringomyelia Network
- Cancer Survivors Network
- Card Select Number
- Carson Station (Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department)
- Castle Nursing Homes
- Catalog Sequence Number
- Celebrity Scene News
- Centrala studiestödsnämnden (Swedish: state education grant and loan program)
- Centre de Sécurité des Navires (French: Ship Safety Center)
- Centre du Service National (French: National Service Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org ; Lancet 2010;376,112-123; Funding: Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, Canadian Stroke Network, Pfizer Cardiovascular Award, Merck, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim.
Disclosures: This study was funded with unrestricted grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, Canadian Stroke Networks, Pfizer Cardiovascular Award, Merck & Co.
fr -- The Canadian Stroke Network, visit http://www.
the four main hosts, International Stroke Society, Canadian Stroke Consortium, Canadian Stroke Network, and National Stroke Association released the World Stroke Day proclamation to outline a framework to prevent half of all strokes worldwide by the year 2020.