When CUEPAT is finally implemented it is expected that it will be issued to members of Joint Task Force Two (JTF2), the Canadian Special Operations Regiment (CSOR) and any others who may be engaged in urban warfare.
What does CSOR stand for?
CSOR stands for Canadian Special Operations Regiment (Canadian Forces)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSOR
We have 8 other meanings of CSOR in our Acronym Attic
- Celestar Studio of Performing Arts (Malaysia)
- Chilliwack School of Performing Arts (Chilliwack, BC, Canada)
- Combat Systems Oceanographic Performance Assessment
- Connecticut Society of Portrait Artists (Westport, CT)
- Constrained Second-Order Power Control
- Committee of Senior Officials on Public Health (est. 1975; EU)
- Civil Society Organisations for Peace in Northern Uganda
- Civil Society Organizations and Participation Programme (United Nations)
- Cost-Sensitive Optimal Replacement Algorithm
- Cervical Spine Outcomes Questionnaire
- Capital Source One Realty LLC (Las Vegas, NV)
- Cellular Signaling and Organismal Regulation
- Central Scotland Off-Roaders
- Change State of Record
- Chicago Society of Rheology
- Chip Select Option Register
- College Skills Orientation
- Combat System Overhaul Review
- Computer Security Objects Register
- Connecticut Southern Railroad, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 32-vear-old Roy, originally from Rimouski, Quebec, was serving as a transport specialist with the Canadian Special Operations Regiment (CSOR) this was Roy's first tour of duty in Afghanistan, although he had served a six-month stint at Camp Mirage in the United Arab Emirates in 2009.
Closely following the JTF2, is the new Canadian Special Operations Regiment, which incidentally was also officially stood up at the January 2006 ceremony.