The expanded paper was presented at the 2009 Joint Meeting of American Dairy Science Association (ADSA), Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) and American Society of Animal Science (ASAS) in Montreal, Canada.
What does CSAS stand for?
CSAS stands for Canadian Society of Animal Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAS
We have 105 other meanings of CSAS in our Acronym Attic
- Community Sanitation And Recycling Organization (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Cooperative Severe Accident Research Program (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Center for Spatial Analysis and Remote Sensing (California State University; Los Angeles, CA)
- Commité de Surveillance des Activités de Renseignement de Sécurité (Security Intelligence Review Commission - Canada)
- Community Service Assurance Reporting System
- Calgary Sexual Assault Response Team
- Combat Support Agency Review Team
- Combat Search and Rescue Task Element (US DoD)
- Combat Search And Rescue Task Force
- Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat
- Canadian Stock Assessment Secretariat
- Case School of Applied Science (various schools)
- Center for the Study of the American South
- Centre of South Asian Studies (University of Cambridge)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Classen School of Advanced Studies (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Combat Systems Aggregate Segment
- Command and Stability Augmentation System
- Computerized Status Accounting System (NASA)
- Configuration Status Accounting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other venues where Pyxis Genomics will have a significant presence this summer include the Federation of Animal Science Societies Joint Annual meeting with Canadian Society of Animal Science (Quebec City, Canada, July 21-25), International Society of Animal Genetics 2002 (Gottingen, Germany, August 11-15), and the 7th World Congress of Genetics Applied to Livestock Production (Montpellier, France, August 19-23).
Sung Woo Kim, an animal science nutritionist, at the annual meeting of the American Society of Animal Science (ASAS) that was held jointly with the American Dairy Science Association and the Canadian Society of Animal Science.