Randy Stroud, Vice President Regulatory Affairs, will present at the Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences 12th Annual Meeting & Symposium.
What does CSPS stand for?
CSPS stands for Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSPS
We have 69 other meanings of CSPS in our Acronym Attic
- Cryptographically Secure Pseudo-Random Number Generator (cryptography)
- Census and Survey Processing System
- Champion Spark Plug Road Racing Classic
- Coral Springs Parkland Road Runners Club (Florida)
- Chinese Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (est. 1980; Taiwan)
- Collaborative Study Psychotherapy Rating Scale (therapist assessment)
- Controlled Safety Pressure Relief Systems
- California State Prison Sacramento (Sacramento, CA)
- Canadian School of Public Service
- Canadian Ski Patrol System
- Canadian Society of Patristic Studies
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Capita Share Plan Services (UK)
- Cedar Springs Public Schools (Lansing, MI)
- Centre for Secular & Postmodern Studies
- Centre for Social Policy Studies (Ghana)
- Christian Science Publishing Society
- Cisco SIP Proxy Server
- Civil Service Pension Scheme (various locations)
- Clinton School of Public Service (Arkansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antoine Noujaim, will receive a lifetime achievement award from the Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences.
president and chief executive officer of SFBC Anapharm, received the Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences (CSPS) 2003 Award for "Leadership in Canadian Pharmaceutical Sciences.