Professor of Pediatrics and Pathology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, during the 18th annual meeting of the Canadian Society for Immunology, which was held April 6-10 in Whistler, British Columbia.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Canadian Society for Immunology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Called Subscriber Identification (ITU-T Rec T30)
- CAMEL Subscription Information
- Campbell Scientific, Inc. (Logan, Utah, USA)
- Campus Specialization Initiative
- Campus Student Involvement (various schools)
- Can't Say It
- Can't Spell It
- Can't Stand Idiots
- Canada Steamship Inspection
- Canadian Securities Institute
- Canadian Society of Immigration
- Canadian Sugar Institute
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (St. Paul, MN)
- Career Sports International
- Caregiver Strain Index
- Carrefour de Solidarité Internationale (French: Crossroads of International Solidarity; Canada)
- Carrier Scale Internetworking
- Case-Shiller Index (real estate industry)
- Casino Service Industry (New Jersey Casino Control Commission)