This is a quality assurance standard initiative by the Canadian Sheet Steel Building Institute that requires steel buildings be designed and built according to Canadian codes.
What does CSSBI stand for?
CSSBI stands for Canadian Sheet Steel Building Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSSBI
- Combat System Switch Board
- Committee Substitute Senate Bill
- Compagnie Secouriste Sainte Barbe (French Catholic association for teenagers)
- Companded Single Sideband
- Compatible Single Sideband
- Complexe Scolaire Synergie Bobinguet (Burkina Faso school)
- County Social Service Board (North Dakota)
- Companded Single Sideband Amplitude Modulation
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Canadian Shiatsu Society of British Columbia (North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Canadian Spencer Stuart Board Index (executive search consulting firm)
- Combat Service Support Battle Lab
- Council of State Senior Business Officers (Virginia)
- California Safe Schools Coalition (San Francisco, CA)
- Canadian Strategic Software Consortium
- Canadian System of Soil Classification
- Canadian System Security Centre
- Cargo Ship Safety Certificate
- Carving Studio and Sculpture Center
- Center for the Study of Southern Culture
Samples in periodicals archive:
This quality assurance, an initiative by the Canadian Sheet Steel Building Institute (CSSBI), requires that steel buildings are designed according to Canadian codes.