One month later, on November 8, 2006, the pipes were officially repatriated by The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's) in a ceremony at the British Columbia Legislature, where they are now on display.
What does CSR stand for?
CSR stands for Canadian Scottish Regiment (Canadian military reserve)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSR
We have 478 other meanings of CSR in our Acronym Attic
- Conseils, Services et Qualité (French: Tips, Services and Quality)
- Cable Spreading Room
- Cable-Suspended Robot (engineering)
- California Street Rods
- Call Success Rate
- Cambridge Silicon Radi (wireless technology; UK)
- Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited (single chip wireless company founded in 1998)
- Campus Sales Representative (various organizations)
- Canada Sugar Refinery
- Canadian Satellite Radio
- Canadian Seabed Research Ltd.
- Canine Seropravelence Rates
- Carrier Security Charge (shipping)
- Case Study Report
- Caseload Statistical Report
- Causal and Statistical Reasoning
- Cell Missequenced Ratio (ATMF)
- Cell Switch Router (Toshiba)
- Cellule Secrète Révolutionnaire
- Center for Scientific Review (formerly DRG, NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tomas knew the tartan wasn't from a British regiment and got in touch with the Canadian Scottish regiment who made the Richardson link.
The next day, the Canadian Scottish Regiment had its plan.