What does CSTHA stand for?
CSTHA stands for Canadian Science and Technology Historical Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Client-Server Technology Group
- Columbian Sharp-Tailed Grouse (bird species)
- Community Safety Task Group (UK)
- Context-Sensitive Tour Guide
- Coordination of Space Techniques for Geodesy and Geodynamics
- Canadian Science and Technology Growth Fund Inc.
- Common Strain of Tomato Golden Mosaic Geminivirus
- Center for Spirituality, Theology and Health
- Christianity, Social Tolerance and Homosexuality (book)
- Comité de Sécurité Transfusionnelle et Hémovigilance (French: Blood Safety and Haemovigilance Committee)
- Chattanooga Southeast Tennessee Home Education Association
- Comprehensive Smokeless Tobacco Health Education Act of 1986
- California Specialized Training Institute
- Change Status Information
- Civil Service Technology Initiative
- Civil Space Technology Initiative
- Civilian Space Technology Initiative
- Clearinghouse for Scientific and Technical Information
- Client Server Technologies, Inc.
- Conseil Stratégique des Technologies de l'Information