The Canadian Real Estate Association will soon release April's housing data and the bank is expecting the report to indicate that housing prices in the nation are strong.
What does CREA stand for?
CREA stands for Canadian Real Estate Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CREA
We have 61 other meanings of CREA in our Acronym Attic
- Course Resource Estimate
- Cree/Cri (language)
- Crisis Response Element
- Cumulative Residual Entropy
- Customer Relations Executive (various companies)
- Cyclic AMP Response Element (genetics)
- Cyclization Recombination
- Crithidia Retrotransposable Element 1 (enzyme)
- Crithidia Retrotransposable Element 2 (enzyme)
- Center for Regional Economics 8th District (Missouri)
- Canadian Renewable Energy Alliance
- Center for Reflection, Education and Action
- Center for Regional Economic Analysis
- Centre de Recherche et d'Etudes pour l'Alimentation (French: Center for Research and Food Studies)
- Certified Real Estate Agents (various locations)
- Certified Real Estate Appraiser
- Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (Information Assurance Certification Review Board)
- Cincinnati Religious Education Association
- Comité Régional d'Equitation d'Alsace (French: Regional Riding Committee of Alsace; Alsace, France)
- Comité Régional d'Equitation d'Aquitaine (French: Regional Riding Committee of Aquitaine; Aquitaine, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Brampton Real Estate Board retains membership in the Ontario and Canadian Real Estate Associations and all Members are Realtors adhering to a strict Code of Ethics established by the CREA, Canadian Real Estate Association and by RECO, the Real Estate Council of Ontario.
The Canadian Real Estate Association said, while home prices rose slightly more than the inflation rate to an average price of $380,588, the number of homes sold fell 3.
Data released this week by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) indicated that home sales nationwide fell by 5.
According to Doug Porter, the chief economist at the bank, the latest data from the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) shows that the Canadian housing market remains on track for a soft landing.
The Canadian Real Estate Association to Launch Authentisign (TM)
Agreement optimizes online listing data distribution, exposure and accuracy for Canadian Real Estate Association members and consumers
1] REALTOR[R] is a trademark identifying real estate licensees in Canada who are members of the Canadian Real Estate Association