The Canadian Real Estate Association to Launch Authentisign (TM) LONDON, Ontario, Jan.
What does CREA stand for?
CREA stands for Canadian Real Estate Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CREA
We have 61 other meanings of CREA in our Acronym Attic
- Course Resource Estimate
- Cree/Cri (language)
- Crisis Response Element
- Cumulative Residual Entropy
- Customer Relations Executive (various companies)
- Cyclic AMP Response Element (genetics)
- Cyclization Recombination
- Crithidia Retrotransposable Element 1 (enzyme)
- Crithidia Retrotransposable Element 2 (enzyme)
- Center for Regional Economics 8th District (Missouri)
- Canadian Renewable Energy Alliance
- Center for Reflection, Education and Action
- Center for Regional Economic Analysis
- Centre de Recherche et d'Etudes pour l'Alimentation (French: Center for Research and Food Studies)
- Certified Real Estate Agents (various locations)
- Certified Real Estate Appraiser
- Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (Information Assurance Certification Review Board)
- Cincinnati Religious Education Association
- Comité Régional d'Equitation d'Alsace (French: Regional Riding Committee of Alsace; Alsace, France)
- Comité Régional d'Equitation d'Aquitaine (French: Regional Riding Committee of Aquitaine; Aquitaine, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), housing sales were up in the first quarter of 2011, with changes to the mortgage rules responsible for the boost in activity.
Canadian home sales dropped in October to their lowest levels since July 2002, as buyers feared a global recession, according to statistics released Friday by the Canadian Real Estate Association.
7% in 2007 and, according to the Canadian Real Estate Association, its property market last year set a number of Multiple Listing Service sales records.
Agreement optimizes online listing data distribution, exposure and accuracy for Canadian Real Estate Association members and consumers SAN DIEGO & OTTAWA, Ontario -- The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) has selected Point2 (www.
According to the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), the national real estate market set records in 2007.
According to a recent report in the Financial Post of British Columbia, several members of the Canadian Real Estate Association require property condition disclosure statements.
The International Housing Coalition (IHC) was founded and capitalized by the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and Habitat for Humanity International (HfHI) to promote the goal of "HOUSING FOR ALL" as an essential element to ending poverty worldwide.