In addition to multicultural programs that celebrate diversity, in 1997, the Canadian Race Relations Foundation was established to 'foster racial harmony and cross-cultural understanding and help to eliminate racism.
What does CRRF stand for?
CRRF stands for Canadian Race Relations Foundation (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRRF
- Center for Renewable Resources and Energy Efficiency (Philippines)
- Conflict Research Resolution and Education Group (University of Calgary)
- Carlyle Riverstone Renewable Energy Infrastructure Fund
- Cold Regions Research & Engineering Laboratory (US Army)
- Center for Research, Regional Education and Outreach (State University of New York)
- Child Resistant Recloseable Easy Open (consumer packaging)
- Combined Release and Radiation Effects Satellite
- Combined Release Radiation Effects Satellite
- Coordinated Radiation Release Satellite
- California Rivers Restoration Fund (Soulsbyville, CA)
- Canadian Rural Restructuring Foundation
- Canadian Rural Revitalization Foundation
- Classification Review Request Form
- Cloquet Residential Research Facility (Cloquet, Minnesota)
- Coastal Resource Recovery Fundraiser (The Coastal Society)
- Collective Rapid Reaction Forces (Collective Security Treaty Organization)
- Combined Rapid Reaction Forces (Armed Forces of Ukraine)
- Competitive Rapid Reaction Fund
- Comprehensive Radionuclide Renal Function
- Continuing Review Report Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Aboriginal Institutes' Consortium ; edited by LuAnn Hill, Toronto : Canadian Race Relations Foundation.
The report was prepared for the Canadian Race Relations Foundation (CRPF) and was originally scheduled for release in late September, but the release date has been put off until Nov.
The Canadian Race Relations Foundation analyzed mainstream media reporting on the issue and the foundation concluded the coverage is bigoted and anti-Native in that it focuses on the financial side of settling claims rather than ever mentioning -- or considering -- the importance of compensating Native people who were harmed in residential schools.
Toronto: Canadian Race Relations Foundation = Fondation canadienne des relations raciales.
The government also established the Canadian Race Relations Foundation as part of the deal.