She is Accredited in Public Relations (APR) by the Universal Accreditation Board, a program administered by the Public Relations Society of America, and is also recognized by the Canadian Public Relations Society.
What does CPRS stand for?
CPRS stands for Canadian Public Relations Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPRS
We have 85 other meanings of CPRS in our Acronym Attic
- Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway (Chinnor, England, UK)
- Civilian Performance Planning and Review (Canada)
- Cost per Reportable Result
- Council for the Promotion of Regulatory Reform (Japan)
- Current Periodical Reading Room (Ellis Library, University of Missouri-Columbia)
- Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway Association (UK)
- Canadian Property Rights Research Institute
- Civilian Personnel Resource Reporting System
- California Park and Recreation Society
- Canadian Performing Rights Society (now Composers, Authors and Publishers Association of Canada)
- Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme (Australia)
- Carolina Paranormal Research Society
- Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (Ann Arbor, MI and Orlando, FL)
- Center for Political Research and Studies (Cairo University)
- Center Place Restoration School (est. 1991; Independence, MO)
- Central PA Rehabilitation Services Inc (Pennsylvania)
- Centre for Paranormal Research and Study (London, England, UK)
- Centre for Physical Recreation and Sport (Newcastle University; UK)
- Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences (National Islamic University; India)
- Centre Provincial de Référence en Stérilisation (French: Regional Centre of Reference in Sterilization; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Stephanie Ash is president of Firedog Communications and an accredited member of the Canadian Public Relations Society.
Article 3, Code of Professional Standards, Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) If you examine the first half of Article 3 of the CPRS code, you can see that not answering questions in favor of driving home key messages would probably not meet the highest standard of "honesty, accuracy, integrity and truth.
He is currently a member of the Canadian Public Relations Society.
He is also a member of the Canadian Investor Relations Institute (CIRI) and the Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS).
Baillie was honoured as the International CEO of the Year by the Canadian Council of International Business in 2001, The Canadian Public Relations Society CEO of the Year in 2002 and Office for Partnership for Advanced Studies (OPAS) Visionary Award in 2002.