The Canadian Program on Genomics and Global Health and the Bridging the Emerging Cenomics Divide initiative are sponsored by Genome Canada.
What does CPGGH stand for?
CPGGH stands for Canadian Program on Genomics and Global Health (University of Toronto; Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CPGGH in our Acronym Attic
- Compound Poisson Geometric Model
- Cerro Prieto Geothermal Field (La Mision, Mexico)
- Collège de Psychanalyse Groupale et Familiale (French: Family and Group Psychoanalysis College)
- Compagnie de Prospection Géophysique Française (French: French Geophysics Exploration Company)
- Curso de Pós-Graduação em Geofísica (Portuguese: Course Postgraduate Geophysics; Brazil)
- Cairns Professional Game Fishing Association (Cairns, Queensland, Australia)
- Circularly Permuted Green Fluorescent Protein
- Centro de Pesquisa em Geofísi ca e Geologia
- Choco Party Good Good
- Cynllun Perfformiad Gwerth Gorau (Welsh: Best Value Performance Plan; UK)
- Central Peninsula General Hospital (Soldotna, Alaska)
- Central Pennsylvania Guild of Handweavers (East Berlin, PA)
- Canadian Problem Gambling Index
- Chinese Professionals in Geographic Information Systems
- Critical Point Generation Index Vector
- Cheat Police Gaming League
- Conservation of Private Grazing Lands
- Copilot-Gunner Missile
- Commission on Plant Gene Nomenclature (International Society of Plant Molecular Biology; est. 1991)
- Canadian Petroleum Geologists Open