The two most commonly applied tools for measuring problem gambling prevalence in the wider Australian population are the Southern Oaks Gambling Screen (SOGS) and the Canadian Problem Gambling Index (CPGI).
What does CPGI stand for?
CPGI stands for Canadian Problem Gambling Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Compagnie de Prospection Géophysique Française (French: French Geophysics Exploration Company)
- Curso de Pós-Graduação em Geofísica (Portuguese: Course Postgraduate Geophysics; Brazil)
- Cairns Professional Game Fishing Association (Cairns, Queensland, Australia)
- Circularly Permuted Green Fluorescent Protein
- Centro de Pesquisa em Geofísi ca e Geologia
- Choco Party Good Good
- Cynllun Perfformiad Gwerth Gorau (Welsh: Best Value Performance Plan; UK)
- Canadian Program on Genomics and Global Health (University of Toronto; Ontario, Canada)
- Central Peninsula General Hospital (Soldotna, Alaska)
- Central Pennsylvania Guild of Handweavers (East Berlin, PA)
- Chinese Professionals in Geographic Information Systems
- Critical Point Generation Index Vector
- Cheat Police Gaming League
- Conservation of Private Grazing Lands
- Copilot-Gunner Missile
- Commission on Plant Gene Nomenclature (International Society of Plant Molecular Biology; est. 1991)
- Canadian Petroleum Geologists Open
- Cost Per Gram of Protein
- Committee for Practice Guidelines and Policy Conferences (European Society of Cardiology)
- Cell-Based Packetized Generalized Processor Sharing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The valid and reliable Canadian Problem Gambling Index (CPGI) was used to assess past 12-month prevalence of problem gambling.
Of the club and hotel employees, four scored as problem gamblers on the Canadian Problem Gambling Index (Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse, 2001).