She wishes to thank Csaba Nikolenyi, Greg Anderson, Amanda Bittner, Alain Noel and colleagues in the audience for insightful questions and comments on this subject at the Canadian Political Science Association meetings in Montreal in June 2010.
What does CPSA stand for?
CPSA stands for Canadian Political Science Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPSA
We have 74 other meanings of CPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Cylinder Pressure Sensor (various companies)
- Chicago Public Schools Student Science Fair
- Current Population Survey Food Security Supplement (survey; US Census Bureau)
- Capsular PolySaccharide of Klebsiella Pneumoniae
- Control Specific Transmission Convergence
- Carbamoyl Phosphate Synthetase 1
- Capcom Play System
- Capcom Play System III (arcade system board)
- Cable Penetration Seal Assembly (Bellcore)
- California Peer Support Association (La Mesa, CA)
- Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Center for Palladian Studies in America (Richmond, VA)
- Certified PACS System Administrator
- Certified PACS System Analyst (PACS Administrators Registry and Certification Association)
- Certified Platespin Systems Administrator
- Certified Practicing Safety Administrator
- Certified Professional Strategic Advisor (Category Management Association)
- Checks Payment Systems Association
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Structure Analysis (pharmaceutical bioanalysis)
- Chicago Paintball Sports Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Offering Papers to the Mainstream Scholarly Conferences What follows is a highly summarized review of the contents of programs of the Canadian Political Science Association (CPSA) annual conference from 2003 to 2009, and those of the Societe quebecoise de science politique (SQSP), available online from 2004 to 2009.
The research findings were presented at a conference of the Canadian Political Science Association.
I have reviewed the usage of the concept in Salwa Ismail, "The Civil Society Concept and the Middle East: Questions of Meaning and Relevance," (paper presented at the Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association, Calgary, Alberta, June 1994).
It was Ken McRoberts, in his presidential address to the Canadian Political Science Association in 2001, who noted that although Canada was a multinational state at the sociological level, little about its political institutions reflected this fact.
McCormick has been a member of the Canadian Political Science Association and the Societe quebecoise de science politique since 1990.
This motion, gained the support of The Canadian Political Science Association, the Speaker of the House of Commons and party leaders.
Pressing the Right Buttons: The Nova Scotia Liberals and Tele-Democracy", paper presented to the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association, Ottawa, June 1993.