2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The Canadian Pharmaceutical Distribution Network (CPDN) has joined GHX, enabling participating hospitals to gain greater visibility into their pharmaceutical purchasing.
What does CPDN stand for?
CPDN stands for Canadian Pharmaceutical Distribution Network (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPDN
We have 5 other meanings of CPDN in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Professional Disability Management
- Collaborative Product Data Management
- Collaborative Product Definition Management (aka Collaborative Product Development Management)
- Collaborative Product Development Management (aka Collaborative Product Definition Management)
- Companded Predictive Delta Modulation
- Compensated Pulse Density Modulation
- Code Phase Division Multiple Access (satellite communication tool)
- Coalition for Persons Disabled by Mental Illness (North Carolina)
- Campus Planning Development and Maintenance Office (University of the Philippines)
- Cancer Patient Data Management System (est. 1990)
- Certified Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse
- Climate Prediction Dot Net
- Cystic Partially Differentiated Nephroblastoma
- Center for the Promotion of Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (Japan)
- Central Police District Office (Philippines)
- Centre for Professional Development in Osteopathy (London, England, UK)
- Chambre Professionnelle des Directeurs d'Opéra (French: Professional Chamber of Opera Managers)
- Chemical Process Design and Operation
- City Planning Development Office (Philippines)
- Constant Proportion Debt Obligation