The Canadian Peacebuilding Coordinating Committee http://www.
What does CPCC stand for?
CPCC stands for Canadian Peacebuilding Coordinating Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPCC
We have 95 other meanings of CPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Cyberspace Policy Center for Asia-Pacific (Philippines)
- Capital Pops Concert Band (Fair Oaks, CA)
- Central Plains Center for Bioassessment (aquatic research)
- Central Pollution Control Board (Delhi, India)
- Continuous Psoas Compartment Block
- Crew Procedures Control Board (NASA)
- Current Protocols in Cell Biology (John Wiley and Sons; Somerset, NJ)
- Community Presbyterian Church of Ben Avon (Pennsylvania)
- Clifton Park Center Baptist Church (New York)
- California Prostate Cancer Coalition
- Canadian Private Copying Collective (Canada)
- Canadian Private Copyright Collective
- Carleton Place Canoe Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Pervasive Communications and Computing
- Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce (Land O’ Lakes, FL)
- Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, NC)
- Centre for the Promotion of Contemporary Composers
- Certified Professional Career Coach
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Certified Professional Commercial Copywriter (Radio Advertising Bureau)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper was prepared for the Small Arms Working Group of the Canadian Peacebuilding Coordinating Committee in support of the Peacebuilding and Human Security: Development of Policy Capacity of the Voluntary Sector Project.
Project Ploughshares will continue to press the government on this issue and work with like-minded organizations nationally, through the Small Arms Working Group of the Canadian Peacebuilding Coordinating Committee, to ensure that small arms control remains a priority of the government's foreign policy agenda.
Project Ploughshares is the lead agency of the Small Arms Working Group (SAWG) of the Canadian Peacebuilding Coordinating Committee (CPCC).
In this regard, it was felt that civil society in Canada could become more active, particularly in policy development, dialogue with relevant government bodies, and networking through existing bodies such as the Small Arms Working Group of the Canadian Peacebuilding Coordinating Committee (CPCC) and other international networks such as IANSA.
The first session was sponsored by the Canadian Council for International Cooperation with the Canadian Peacebuilding Coordinating Committee and the second by the Commission on Justice and Peace for the Canadian Council of Churches.