But the Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (CPAWS) in its report warned that several species are at risk of dying out because their designated confines are too small.
What does CPWS stand for?
CPWS stands for Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPWS
We have 7 other meanings of CPWS in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Plus World Market (stock symbol)
- City Park West Neighborhood Association (Denver, CO)
- Computer-Controlled Power Wheelchair Navigation System (research project; University of Notre Dame; Indiana)
- Certificate of Personal Watercraft Operation (Connecticut boating license)
- Cross-Party Women's Platform (Tanzania)
- Center to Protect Workers' Rights (now Center for Construction Research and Training)
- Council for a Parliament of the World's Religions
- Coupled Plasma-Waveguide Resonance
- Community Property With Right of Survivorship (taxation)
- Community Property with Right of Survivorship
- Cockpit Pressure Warning System (F/A-18)
- Community Public Water System
- Community Public Water Supply System (Indiana)
- Central Portland Workforce Training Center (Portland, OR)
- Colorado Postal Workers Union
- Center for Ports and Waterways (Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University at Galveston)
- Capacity Planning Extended
- Capital Power Corporation (Canada)
- Cleft Palate, X-Linked
- Close Proximity Trailer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Derek Ford responded with a paper to the Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society.
After nearly two years of negotiation, the Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society has reached an agreement with Tembec Inc.