Chalmers as the Opera and Concert Committee of the Royal Conservatory of Music; it became the Canadian Opera Women s Committee in 195$ and the Canadian Opera Volunteer Committee in 2001.
What does COVC stand for?
COVC stands for Canadian Opera Volunteer Committee (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COVC
We have 1 other meaning of COVC in our Acronym Attic
- Comité d'Organisation de Vancouver
- Commonwealth of Virginia Association of Professional Process Servers
- Consumption Variation
- Computation of Vulnerable Areas and Repair Times
- Central Ohio Valley Archaeological Society (Cincinnati, OH)
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (Kerala University; Mannuthy, India)
- Covert Orientation Of Visual Attention Task
- Coalition on Violence Against Women (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Contemporary Culture Virtual Archive in XML (extensible markup language)
- Crown of the Valley Brewing Society (Pasadena, CA)
- Classic Oldtimer Veteranen Club (German: Classic Vintage Veterans Club; car club; Austria)
- Council of Vice Chancellors (University of California; Oakland, CA)
- Covert Communications (US DoD)
- Center of Vision Development (Cookeville, TN)
- College of Optometrists in Vision Development
- Council on Visual Development
- Covad Communications Group (stock symbol)
- Center for Outreach, Volunteerism and Education (Colgate University; Hamilton, NY)
- Centre of Vocational Excellence
- CERES Ocean Validation Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other prizes include the Canadian Opera Volunteer Committee Jean A.
Baritone John Fanning and mezzo Marianne Bindig past recipients of scholarships from the Canadian Opera Volunteer Committee (COVC), were on hand to perform at the TOSCA Opera Scholarship Celebration Awards Dec.