What does COSII stand for?
COSII stands for Canadian Oil Sands Investments, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Creative Outsourcing Solutions International (UK)
- Coordinadora Sindicatos Bananeros y Agroindustrales de Honduras (Spanish: Coalition of Honduran Banana and Agroindustrial Unions)
- Coffee Science Information Center
- Computer Security and Industrial Cryptography (Catholic University of Leuven; Belgium)
- Canadian Online Secure Information and Communications System (Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs; now obsolete)
- Canadian Outcomes Study in Dementia
- College Sports Information Directors of America
- Commission pour la Simplification des Formalités (French: Commission for the Simplification of Procedures)
- Co-Occurring State Incentive Grant (substance abuse grant)
- Corpus of Spoken Israeli Hebrew
- Climate, Ocean and Sea Ice Modeling
- Control Staff Instructions
- Computer Science in Electrical Engineering Committee
- Cooperation for Open Systems Interconnection Networking in Europe
- Coordinated Survey Information Network Exchange (Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources database; Canada)
- Companhia Siderúrgica do Nordeste (Brazil)
- Coherent Signal Processor (radar)
- Computer Open Systems Implementation Program
- Companhia Siderúrgica Paulista (Brazil)
- Canadian Open Systems Interconnection Registration Authority