The Business Products Industry Association (BPIA) and the Canadian Office Products Association (COPA) have joined forces and will present the BPIA/COPA 1996 Business Products Industry Convention Expo in Chicago next June 26 though 29.
What does COPA stand for?
COPA stands for Canadian Office Products Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COPA
We have 82 other meanings of COPA in our Acronym Attic
- Cutaneous Oncology Program
- Community of Practice Farming for Health
- Citizens Outraged at Police Being Shot (New York City, New York)
- Command Operations Protocol Number 1
- Common Operational Picture Bridge
- Center of Pressure Minus Center of Mass
- Common Operational Picture-Combat Support Enabled (US DoD)
- Colloid Osmotic Pressure-Pulmonary Artery Wedge Pressure
- Competitive Oligonucleotide Priming–Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Campaign on Property Accountability (US Army)
- Canadian Oilseed Processors Association (Canada)
- Canadian Owners and Pilots Association
- Cape Organic Producers Association (South Africa)
- Center of Parts Activity
- Center on Policy Attitudes
- Change Order Price Analysis
- Child Online Protection Act (US internet legislation)
- Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association
- Co-Op Owners for Political Action (rural electrification)
- Coalition for Peace in Africa (Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp; BRAMPTON, Ontario -- ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ABD), a world leader in select categories of branded office products, has received four industry awards from the Canadian Office Products Association (COPA).