Beginning in 1991, the Canadian National Seismograph Network (CNSN) was completely modernized (North and Beverley 1994), with digital data from approximately 80 sites being continuously transmitted in real-time (via satellite links, dedicated phone lines, and UHF radio links) to data processing centres in Sidney, BC and Ottawa, ON.
What does CNSN stand for?
CNSN stands for Canadian National Seismograph Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNSN
We have 5 other meanings of CNSN in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian National Site Licensing Project
- Center for Nanospinics of Spintronic Materials (Korea Advanced institute of Science and Technology)
- Center for Nonprofit Strategy and Management (School of Public Affairs; Baruch College; New York, NY)
- Central Nervous System Monitoring (astronaut health examination)
- Chicago North Shore and Milwaukee railroad
- Circolo Nautico Porto Santa Margherita (Italian: Santa Margherita Port Nautical Club; Caorle, Italy)
- Club Nautique Sainte-Maxime (French: Sainte-Maxime Yacht Club; Sainte-Maxime, France)
- College of Natural Science and Mathematics (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris (Musique, Paris)
- Central Nervous System Neoplasms
- Centro Nacional de Seguridad Nuclear (Spanish: National Center for Nuclear Safety; Cuba)
- Certified Nutrition Support Nurse
- Client Service for NetWare
- Czech National Seismological Network
- Comision Nacional de Seguridad Nuclear y Salvaguardias (Spanish: National Commision of Nuclear Safety and Safegaurds; Mexico)
- Chicago National Science Olympiad
- Computer Network Software Operations (continuing education course; Department of Education; Virginia)
- Congress of National Seniors Organizations
- Constructions Nautiques du Sud-Ouest (French: South West Ship Builders)