Other groups that were the recipients of grants included the Canadian National Coalition of Experiential Women, which received $322,646 while actively campaigning to decriminalize solicitation for prostitution, and the National Action Committee on the Status of Women, which received $150,000.
What does CNCEW stand for?
CNCEW stands for Canadian National Coalition of Experiential Women
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre National du Commerce Extérieur (French: National Center for Foreign Trade; Morocco)
- China National Cotton Exchange (est. 1998)
- Circular Near Certainty Error
- Combined Neutral Current Eliminator (Mirus International Inc.)
- Command Nodal Control Element
- Communications Nodal Control Element
- Crime and Narcotics Center (US CIA)
- China National Chemical Engineering Corporation Shanghai Ltd. (Shanghai, China)
- Chinese National College Entrance Examination
- Chambre Nationale des Conseils-Experts Financiers (French: National Chamber of Consulting-Financial Experts)
- Canadian National Christian Foundation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Cayman National Cultural Foundation (Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)
- China National Chemical Fiber Corp
- Canadian National College Finals Rodeo
- Canadian Neurocritical Care Group
- China National Coal Group Corp.
- Cinco Nueve Contest Group (amateur contests; Oregon and Washington)
- Clubul National de Ciobanesc German din Romania (Romanian: National German Shepherd Club of Romania)
- Comisión Nacional para el Cambio Global
- Command and Conquer: Generals (online game)