He has also commanded 425 Tactical Fighter Squadron and 3 Wing at Bagotville, and the Canadian NORAD region.
What does CANR stand for?
CANR stands for Canadian NORAD Region
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CANR
We have 6 other meanings of CANR in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief
- Canadian Pass (document allowing entry into Canada at remote locales)
- Communication and Architectural Support for Network-Based Parallel Computing (Workshop)
- Connecticut Association of Not-For-Profit Providers for the Aging
- Canadian Plywood Association
- Colorado Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Cancer Patients Support Organization (Japan)
- Caribbean Area Network for Quality Assurance in Tertiary Education
- Canadian Quaternary Association
- Canadian Association for Nursing Research
- Center for Applied Nursery Research (Dearing, GA)
- Centre for Alzheimer and Neurodegenerative Research (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Chemically Assisted Nuclear Reactions
- Child Abuse and Neglect Report (criminal justice)
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (Michigan State University)
- Comité sur les Activités Nucléaires Réglementaires (French: Committee on Nuclear Regulatory Activities)
- Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act (California)
- Canadian and American Reformed Churches
- Canvasser Recruiter (US Navy)
- Canadian Real Estate Investment Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mission possible The Canadian NORAD Region headquarters' mission is to identify and track all aircraft entering Canadian and North American airspace.
10) A subsequent report produced by the Canadian NORAD Region Headquarters noted that "NORAD's leadership views missile defence as a logical extension of NORAD's current mission.