After months of rigorous testing and documentation, Millennium Luxury Coaches Prevost conversions are preapproved to be in compliance with all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS), meet all requirements of Canada's Motor Vehicle Safety Act (MVSA) and can now be imported to Canada.
What does CMVSS stand for?
CMVSS stands for Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CMVSS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Motor Vehicles Rules (India)
- commercial motor vehicle rule
- Common Mode Voltage Range
- Comunita Montana Valle Roveto
- Conventional Mitral Valve Replacement (heart surgery)
- Central Motor Vehicle Registration Office
- Câmara Municipal de Vila Real de Santo António
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Roadside Technology Corridor (US DOT)
- Chinese Mobile Value Service
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986
- Calf Muscle Venous Thrombosis
- Cervical/Mediastinal Venous Thrombosis
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Tax (New York)
- Converse Technology
- Commander Medium Attack Tactical Warfare Wing Pacific
- C. Milton Wright (school; Bel Air, MD)
- Canadian Music Week
- Channel Memory Write
- Charles Machine Works, Inc.
- Classic Metal Works (model cars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Axleless(TM) Lo-Floor(TM) buses have been tested and certified by the United States Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and Transport Canada's Office of Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
Certain 1996 Econoline and Club Wagon vehicles are being recalled because they were produced with parking brake systems adjusted in such a way that they may not meet the hill hold requirements of Federal and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.