A Toronto representative of the Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association said Montreal police arrested a 23-year-old man on October 26 on suspicion of recording Disney's Steve Carell comedy Dan in Real Life'in a multiplex.
What does CMPDA stand for?
CMPDA stands for Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CMPDA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Maine Power Company
- Composite Manufacturing Process Control System
- Campomelic Dysplasia
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (Charlotte, NC)
- Chronic Myeloproliferative Disorder
- Computational and Mathematical Population Dynamics (conference)
- Crisis Management and Planning Directorate (EU)
- Custom Microcomputer Program Design
- Central Mississippi Planning and Development District (Jackson, MS)
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute (Ranchi, India)
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Ltd. (India)
- Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law (American Bar Association)
- Calf Muscle Pump Efficiency
- Center for Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology (Cambodia)
- Centre for Metallurgical Process Engineering (Canada)
- Certified Medical Practice Executive
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Programming for Engineers (coursework; various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NATO has teamed with the Motion Picture Association of America, the Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association and the Motion Picture Theatre Association of Canada on the program that teaches employees what signs to look for in theaters in terms of who might be recording a movie, what they are likely to wear and where they typically sit in a theater.
The Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association (CMPDA) is formed.