The Canadian Modern Language Review, 58(1), 84-102.
What does CMLR stand for?
CMLR stands for Canadian Modern Language Review
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMLR
We have 5 other meanings of CMLR in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiac Membrane Lipid Peroxidation
- Case Management Learning Program
- Centroid-Based Multilayer Perceptron
- Certified Master Loan Processor (National Association of Mortgage Processors)
- Citizen Media Law Project (Harvard University)
- Club Modélisme le Pin (French model car club)
- Colegio Militar Leoncio Prado (Spanish: Leoncio Prado Military Academy; Peru)
- Cross Modal Lexical Priming (linguistics)
- Central Mississippi LAN Party Alliance
- Center for Moro Legal and Policy Concerns
- Centre for Management of Local Resources (Pune, India)
- Centre for Mined Land Rehabilitation (The University of Queensland, Australia)
- Commissie Milieuhygiene Luchtvaartterrein Rotterdam (Dutch: Environmental Protection Commission of Rotterdam Aerodrome; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Common Market Law Report (legal journal)
- Core Mass-Luminosity Relation
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Research Program
- Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (journal)
- Central Minnesota Legal Services
- Centralized Mail List Services (GSA)
- Centre de Mathématiques Laurent Schwartz (French: Lawrence Schwartz Mathematics Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
49:4 of the Canadian Modern Language Review, devoted to francophone education in a minority context, thus entirely missing the 'centre scolaire communautaire' concept which originated in the Maritimes before spreading across the nation to include Western Canada.
The Canadian Modern Language Review, 43 (3), 524-552.