The Canadian Microelectronics Corporation would like researchers and testers across the country to share a sophisticated laboratory environment without having to travel," Athersych says.
What does CMC stand for?
CMC stands for Canadian Microelectronics Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMC
We have 993 other meanings of CMC in our Acronym Attic
- CALMCAC Manufacturing Corporation (thermal energy storage; Fair Lawn, NJ)
- Câmara Municipal de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Campus Ministry Center (various schools)
- Can't Model Crap
- Canadian Management Centre
- Canadian Marconi Company
- Canadian Meat Council (Conseil des Viands du Canada)
- Canadian Medical Centres Ltd
- Canadian Meteorite Catalogue
- Canadian Meteorological Centre
- Canadian Military College
- Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers (Canadian motorcycle riding club)
- Canadian Multicultural Council
- Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Canadian Music Centre (University of Calgary)
- Canadian Music Competition
- Capillary Moisture Content
- Capital Management Company (various locations)
- Capital Market Committee (various organizations)
- Capital Markets Consulting (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leader in System Interconnect for the Internet and communications infrastructure market, and the Canadian Microelectronics Corporation (CMC) today announced that Tundra is providing an IMS XL2 (60) ATE to CMC.