Ziemer is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario and the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto.
What does CMCC stand for?
CMCC stands for Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCC
We have 122 other meanings of CMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Molecular and Cellular Biology (Australia)
- Centre Musical Caluire Bissardon (French music school)
- Colorado Metropolitan Certification Board (fire service training)
- Community Music Center of Boston (est. 1910; Boston, MA)
- Configuration Management Control Board
- Corps Movement Control Battalion
- Center for Molecular, Cellular, and Biological Chemistry (Virginia Military Institute; Lexington, VA)
- California Mapping Coordinating Committee
- California Minor Crops Council
- Canadian Museum of Civilization Corporation (Quebec, Canada)
- Canadian Music Creators Coalition
- Cape May County Chamber (New Jersey)
- Central Maine Community College (Auburn, ME)
- Central Management Communication Control
- Central Maryland Christian Church (Ellicott City, MD)
- Centre for Mycorrhizal Culture Collection
- Centre Militaire de Contrôle et de Coordination (French: Military Center of Control and Coordination)
- Certification Maintenance Coordination Committee
- Certified Motivational Career Coach
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gerald Farnsworth earned his chiropractic and naturopathic degrees from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto.
21) Other writers, including the executive directors of the Canadian Chiropractic Protection Agency (CCPA) and the Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA), claimed that the inquest was announced as a deliberate attempt by opponents of chiropractors to prevent any affiliation of Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) with York University.