The study is published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal.
What does CMAJ stand for?
CMAJ stands for Canadian Medical Association Journal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMAJ
- Clothing Manufacturers Association of India
- Cohen Mansfield Agitation Inventory
- Communication and Manufacturing Association of India (telecommunications association; New Delhi, India)
- Cow Milk Allergy/Intolerance (food allergies)
- Chandler Movement Assessment of Infants Screening Test
- Centre for Mathematical Analysis and Its Applications
- Clothing Monetary Allowance, Initial Issue
- Corps Major Automated Information System Review Council (USACE)
- Configuration Management Analysis and Integration Team
- Clothing Monetary Allowance Initial (for Female Cash Allowance Only)
- Catalyst Manufacturers Association Japan
- Construction Management Association of Japan
- Combat Mission: Afrika Korps (game by Battlefront.com)
- Connection Manager Administration Kit
- Caledonian Maritime Assets Limited
- Central MA (Massachusetts) Area Local (American Postal Workers Union; Worcester, MA)
- Clothing Maintenance Allowance List
- Community Map Action List (US FEMA)
- Controlled Multiple Address Letter
- Council of Metropolitan Leagues
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rajendra Kale, temporary editor of the Canadian Medical Association Journal, proposed that, in order to put an end to female feticide, Canada should prohibit disclosing a child's sex until 30 weeks gestation when, he said, "an unquestioned abortion is all but impossible.
Although high numbers of senior citizens die in road accidents, this is because they are less likely to survive serious injury than younger people, rather than because they crash more frequently, the Canadian Medical Association Journal said.
According to the study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, the drug varenicline (brand name Chantix) is linked to a 72 percent greater risk of hospitalization due to a serious adverse cardiovascular event like a heart attack or arrhythmia), said study lead investigator Curt Furberg of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
About the Study The article "Smoked cannabis for chronic neuropathic pain," is published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal (www.
Smoking cannabis can relieve chronic neuropathic pain and help sufferers sleep, researchers said in a study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal on Monday.
A report published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal revealed the results of a study conducted by researchers in Greece which found a significant reduction in mortality in several countries during the late summer months of August and September compared with the remainder of the year.
Canadian Medical Association Journal, 2009; 180(2): 196-202.