It is good to see the members of the Gulf Cooperation Council provide access to Canadian cattle," said Rick McRonald, Executive Director of the Canadian Livestock Genetics Association.
What does CLGA stand for?
CLGA stands for Canadian Livestock Genetics Association (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLGA
We have 8 other meanings of CLGA in our Acronym Attic
- Community Liaison Group
- Company Limited by Guarantee (corporate structure; UK and Ireland)
- Consejo de Lectura de Guatemala (Spanish)
- Continuous Learning Group (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Corporate Law Group (India)
- Counter Logic Gaming (gaming clan)
- Cumann Lúthchleas Gael (Club of the Gaelic Athletic Association)
- Light Cruiser, Guided Missile
- Canadian Ladies Golf Association (sporting organization)
- Canadian Lesbian and Gay Archives (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Centre-Left Grassroots Alliance (UK)
- Ceramic Land Grid Array
- Czech Ladies Golf Association
- Central Lapland Greenstone Belt (Finland)
- Consortium of Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Voluntary and Community Organisations (UK)
- Committee on Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Concerns
- Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Concerns
- Commission on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Equity
- Central London Golf Club (UK)
- Chiangmai Lamphun Golf Club (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We thank the Government of Canada for the very rapid establishment of favorable animal health conditions for the export of cattle to Libya," said Rick McRonald, Executive Director of the Canadian Livestock Genetics Association.